Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dogepauus

Hello, dragcave! ♥

Hiii! I'm doge, and I'm new around here! :D She/her or they/them work just fine for me! I've hung around on other creature collectors and petsims, but I never managed to get into dragcave back in the day. I'm super excited to see it still up and running; I'm a sucker for cool art projects, and the collection of beautiful pixel art has definitely grown since I first saw the site! I made this account a couple of years back around Halloween and then completely forgot it existed, so I'm only now getting into the swing of things.

I like dragons with fluff, simple but well-shaded patterns, and interesting behavior the most! But I'm trying to get one of everything, or at least one of everything I want. (Then again, aren't we all?)

Other than dragons, I love games like Hollow Knight, Supergiant's Hades, and my recent fixation is online single battles in PKMN Violet. If you've ever seen an icon with a shiny vaporeon :Ding at you from the bottom of the screen... Hi~! I also like horror movies, video essays, and the joys of being 'cringe'. My dragon naming scheme of choice is based VERY vaguely on old Warrior Cats tribe names, even though I only WISH I could say I remember those books. (Thank god for wikis.) I was also a homestuck kid, which I feel is less a rarity than I'd think on this website LOL.

To all, like, ~1000 of you- I love what I've seen so far of this community! And that's everyone, from the people dropping rare hatchies into the abandoned page to the people stealing them from under my nose like some form of dastardly dragon hamburglar (/j). I can't wait to experience my first (real) event this Valentine's!

Hello and welcome! I love Hollow Knight, it's in my top-10 all-time favorites list. :wub: I haven't played Hades yet, but it's in my backlog. I love Supergiant.