Cute_Dragons

Trading & Gifting Center for Stat & Stat-kin

Hopefully this thread could be helpful! I love working on stat lineages and have thrown my fair share of stat-kins into AP and have had the joy of finding random kins in AP as well. I hope that this thread could help people give away their stat-kin and trade stat or rare stat-kins in a more centralized way.

Currently there's no rule other than stat or stat-kin. If this works I will further decorate the thread if needed : )

Happy trading and gifting everyone!

Mods have discussed this and agreed to give this thread a test-run! If it's popular we can leave it open, if not, we can close it. :) 

Ope my time has finally come XD now we just need some kind of running database for folks like me whose breeding/trading activity is almost exclusively stat-centered! But I figured I'd drop in and mention that I consider myself to be a friendly local stat hunter and gifter (I believe I'm up to 13 or 14 CBs and a ton of bred stats gifted, mostly over on Discord so far tho) and will be watching for gifting opportunities here now as well (and if anyone needs non-CBs, I'll be available for requests or help with trades too!)

I like the idea of this thread. so far I’ve only made it to 3G with one Stat checker, but I’m working on getting to 3G with five other Stat pairings. 

I’d be happy to gift Stat-kins, and eventually trade or gift 2G & 3G Stat offspring once my projects are completed. 

Thank you for your interests! @Astharoshe @mishhelle

If anyone's interested, here are two 2G kins looking for a new home:

Wisteria: Link

Astralophyne: Link

Naming would be greatly appreciated tho not necessary ☺️

Edited by Cute_Dragons