Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enemisery

Intro

Hey-o! I go by Rook and I'm also adverscary on Dragcave. I started playing back in November of 2022 and just now got around to making a forum account.

My main goal when I first made my account was to get the platinum badge, and now that that's been achieved I plan to fully unlock all of the encyclopedia entries and maybe start work on my first lineage project.

PS I do need help figuring something out, though, so please let me know if you can help. It has to do with how to return a lost AP egg. Thanks in advance!

Hello, welcome!

22 minutes ago, enemisery said:

PS I do need help figuring something out, though, so please let me know if you can help. It has to do with how to return a lost AP egg. Thanks in advance!

This is not permitted I'm afraid - once an egg is AP'd, it's free for everyone, and tracking down the egg / finding the new owner is considered harassment. Please refrain.

@Kaini

Apologies, I should have clarified that I'm the new owner of the egg. The original owner has changed one of the parents names to ask for it back. If this is still not permitted then I will keep it. Thank you for your help in either case!