Hello hello! Sorry for lack of glitz and flair, still getting used to the forums. I don't have any pretty colors or banners, but I'd like to propose a group effort from the community. In about ten days, the moons of Valkemare, Aurax and Cirion, will eclipse! When this happens Silver Sonata Dragons will be available. This is going to drive the demand for these dragons sky-high. So! I propose we alleviate this demand just a little bit for people who are fine with "any Sonata that is Silver!" 

Firstly, if anyone wants to massbreed Sonatas, you will have my unending respect. Secondly, though, we can buy market Sonatas that are guaranteed to be the correct coloration with a paltry "100-200 shards." I am a newer player and I'm not certain if we can discern whether it will be 100 or 200. However- if you have shards and you aren't using them, I think it would be nice if we as a community could buy the unending Market stock and wait the 5 hours, then dump them into the AP! 

These Market Sonatas would be G1 Sonatas and the correct color, but could NOT be used as trade fodder and the resulting flood would not devalue any trades going on in the forums or trading hub. I can't make anyone else do this- but it's a fun thing to do for others, I think. I hope this thread works correctly. I don't have much to offer by way of incentives for participation- as this would lower one's own egg space, and shards. But I figured that if enough of us do it, the effects would be felt site-wide, and would be available at least a day after the Sonatas are no longer catchable, due to the delay in AP times! 

Furthermore, this gives us time to organize ourselves before the Valentine's holiday Rush! I hope that everyone has a pleasant [timezone], and if you'd like to throw in some Market Sonatas too, please let me know in the thread! The more eyes we have on this the more chance we have to get a proper flood.