Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gooseblue

Hello!

Hello, I'm gooseblue!

I joined Dragon Cave in 2020 because there are so many cute dragons here! I love dragons, I love the delicate pixel art, and of course Dragon Cave's simple and fun gameplay is one of the reasons why I keep playing. ^_<

I'm from Taiwan and my native language is Chinese (Traditional Chinese). Since my English is very, very weak, I always use translations, so I'm sorry if anything doesn't make sense or is offensive! Especially the gender pronouns in English are too many compared to Chinese, but at the same time they are so important that I don't think even the word gender can be translated correctly. ...... Anyway, I'm sorry if I offended you! I didn't mean to!

I'm probably not very talkative, because of the language, and it's very tiring to proofread translations, which are often not very accurate. If I may, I would like to say thank you to all the people who have been kind to me. Thank you ❤️

You can call me whatever you like, just let me know it's about me! I usually discuss Dragon Cave elsewhere, I only registered for the forum to give away cookies!