Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello!

I joined January of last year, and never got around to using the respective forums. I've been aware of Dragon Cave's existence since I joined Magistream (a long time ago that was haha) since there's plenty of crossover but hadn't decided to give it a try until recently! I don't really have any specific goals in mind for Dragon Cave yet, but I do make a habit of snatching abandoned eggs over caveborn usually because being a rescue for unwanted dergs sounds appealing. I also enjoy coming up with names for said dragons, especially if their lineage seems to have some sort of theme I can draw from.

One of my interests that's been longterm since I was old enough to use a computer has been browser games/virtual pet games, I've likely tried almost every pet site available in English. Neopets was my very first one, followed by Chickensmoothie and Magistream.

Other hobbies include drawing, amateur writing, arpgs, tv shows such as Star Trek, cartoons like Steven Universe or My Little Pony, collecting Tamagotchis, video games-my favorite series is Pokemon, but I've started giving Digimon a shot after the pokemon vs. digimon debacle I grew up witnessing on the web.

Hello and welcome! I liked the OG MLP, and Friendship is Magic, but not the new series. I'm a Pokefan too, and like Digimon as well, but not as much. I too grew up when their rivalry was strong. ;) 

Have you tried NaNoWriMo?

Thank you!

I'm not old enough to really remember the series before FiM beyond playing with the older dolls and reading some of the books (Star Catcher was my fave), but I would love to collect the old dolls someday. FiM was the series I engaged the most with, especially in high school when I had a trillion pony ocs. I don't like the new gen either tbh..the transition to 3D in the jankiest way possible is just sad lol

I have heard of NaNoWriMo, but I'm honestly pretty easily embarrassed of my writing (similar how I used to be with my art) so I don't share it outside of friends usually. That and being adhd makes writing consistently on a schedule difficult. It's more useful to me for worldbuilding (how I got into it really) and character development. Flight Rising + ARPGs were definitely responsible for making me write more.