Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LuckyDinosauur101

Introduction to ✨Me✨!

Oops! (Not oops)

I impulsively joined this website after finding someone with an egg in their page on Lioden, and immediately thought “Oo! Free dragon thingy! Click!”

I love dragons and all things mythical, so though I may not know what I’m doing I’m ready to learn and make my new dragon babies grow! Any and all help is appreciated, though I am also someone who kinda just presses buttons till she figures out what is what.

I go by she/her currently, and though I love basically every animal on this planet I prefer any type of cat more, where I have 2 very lovely kitties of my own that I love dearly. I don’t care if you make up a nickname for me, though I usually simply go by Lucky. I am an artist, and am constantly daydreaming about making animatics or art in general, though I definitely need a more set style ^^’ 

There could be more, but those are the things that I feel make the most of me.. can’t wait to get to know the community!

Hello and welcome!

I have some tips that will hopefully help you learn.

1. Start with the Help section for basics on how the game works and some terminology. 

2. Use fansites to grow your eggs and hatchlings. You shouldn't need to use more than three if you choose the right ones; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. Here is the list of fansites to choose from. I've also used DragHatch and Valley Sherwood and they're both excellent.

3. Don't add your dragons to fansites when they're too young, if they get too many views too fast they could get sick (softshell) and die. I add mine around 6d5h left for eggs, and 5d23h left during higher traffic times like holiday releases.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!