Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hagalaz

hello hi, new person here

hello! im molly, or hagalaz, and i joined because i want to try out some new pet sim sites! i saw this originally on facebook a long time ago, and i decided to finally try it out. im 19 and use they/he/she pronouns :]

i.. kind of have no idea what im doing and id be happy to get some help.  im new to these "click/view to hatch" pet sims and im kinda nervous that ill break the rules on other sites i go on D:

i like drawing, music, gaming, fishing... keeping fish.. in general.. i really love animals, norse mythology, learning new languages... rn im focused on learning norwegian

i also play lioden, wolvden and flight rising! :D

happy to meet yall! o/

Hello and welcome!

My friendly advice in a numbered list:

1. Start with the Help section for basics on how the game works and some terminology. 

2. Use fansites to grow your eggs and hatchlings. You shouldn't need to use more than three if you choose the right ones; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. Here is the list of fansites to choose from. I've also used DragHatch and Valley Sherwood and they're both excellent.

3. Don't add your dragons to fansites when they're too young, if they get too many views too fast they could get sick (softshell) and die. I add mine around 6d5h left for eggs, and 5d23h left during higher traffic times like holiday releases.

What types of music do you like? Which game franchises? 

On 12/24/2023 at 10:23 PM, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! As you said like drawing, can I see some of your works?

hello!! and thank you!  you can see most of my stuff on my toyhouse page :D it doesnt have the fanart i made for stuff, but.. ill just post one here!Untitled183_20231127160652.thumb.png.a38fbd4374a61d8dc351c02dfb817009.png

i drew this for a game on roblox called phighting! theres a character named ban hammer and hes a huge dork and i love him so much 😆

On 12/24/2023 at 5:29 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome!

My friendly advice in a numbered list:

1. Start with the Help section for basics on how the game works and some terminology. 

2. Use fansites to grow your eggs and hatchlings. You shouldn't need to use more than three if you choose the right ones; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. Here is the list of fansites to choose from. I've also used DragHatch and Valley Sherwood and they're both excellent.

3. Don't add your dragons to fansites when they're too young, if they get too many views too fast they could get sick (softshell) and die. I add mine around 6d5h left for eggs, and 5d23h left during higher traffic times like holiday releases.

What types of music do you like? Which game franchises? 

hello and thank you :D i put my eggs on 2 fansites, which are also Allure and Draghatch! i also send them to my brother and the official discord server from time to time

and im really into a lot of different music! its all over the place, but my main ones are norse folk, indie game dev, surreal, liminal space-like music.. some of my favorites are linked below 😆

i really like the games inscryption, the stanley parable, voices of the void, vrchat, dragon ball z (i know it isnt really a game but Xenoverse exists, so i count it lol. I like the dragon ball series itself too, freiza and piccolo are some of my faves :]

some fav songs:

"Bug music to collect Bug rocks to" from the roblox game Regretevator

Traust by Heilung

Tomorrow Comes Today by Gorillaz

Skugge by Wardruna

"Shenanigans at Area 51" also from Regretevator

hi, welcome to the site. If you're looking to be active on this site, I recommend looking for dragon eggs in the abandoned pile since some of them are already a couple days old and they can hatch sooner, it seems like you've only picked up a few- you can also raise a few at a time, and the limit increases once you've raised more dragons.

also, I love the shading on your art, more patience than I have for digital media lol. it looks really cool