Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudaridesu

o/

Yo! I'm Blanc (she/her), I heard about this site waaay back in my teen years and just never had the guts to make an account, so, here I am now! I'm an artist and when I was little I reaaaally loved dragons (feels kinda like a self fulfilling prophecy now, LOL) I'm shy, so I can't say how much you'll see of me, but I love Pokemon, Touhou, Vocaloid, FFXIV, a handful of niche indie games a little too much and of course old pet sites and way too many anime. I'm goth and really like wearing brand lolita and reading BL in my spare time. I sleep a lot due to some health conditions, so if you see me up at weird hours, that's why... I'll probably be off drawing, but would be cool if we could hold each other's dragons and stuff! If you have any tips for a total newbie, it would be much appreciated, LOL.

See you around!

Hello and welcome! 

My tips:

1. I recommend starting with the Help section for basics on how the game works and some terminology. Here's some advice I always give to people just starting out/coming back after a long hiatus:

2. Use fansites to grow your eggs and hatchlings. You shouldn't need to use more than three if you choose the right ones; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. Here is the list of fansites to choose from. I've also used DragHatch and Valley Sherwood and they're both excellent.

3. Don't add your dragons to fansites when they're too young, if they get too many views too fast they could get sick (softshell) and die. I add mine around 6d5h left for eggs, and 5d23h left during higher traffic times like holiday releases.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!