Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C00ffee

Hey Coofee Here! :D

Hey! Not very good with introductions here but I'll try anyway!

I love drawing, writing, and exploring any new games, primarily about dragons. I'm a huge fan of HTTYD, I think one of my favorite dragons would be either the Deathsong OR Red Death :3
I dropped in because I heard I could get clicks for my dragons to hatch! IF so I'm so happy to try it.

Hello and welcome! What kinds of new games do you like to explore?

A good thing to note is dragons don't need clicks to hatch or grow up. They're good to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's the Unique and Overall Views that really matter. Most people use fansites to get their dragons those views and occasional click. Here is the list you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. Good luck!

Omg hello! I love exploring all type of games, Adventure and Horror are definitely my favorite. Even though I get scared very easily lol.

And am I happy to hear that dragons don't need Clicks to actually grow. I actually started and have already somehow managed to adopt 9 and I got no clue what to do. I like when the caves were eggs got abandoned and found some pretty cool ones.

By far my favorite is the Diamond wing, Ash And Electric Dragon.

Can hatchlings still get sick from views?

On 12/16/2023 at 4:22 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! What kinds of new games do you like to explore?

A good thing to note is dragons don't need clicks to hatch or grow up. They're good to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's the Unique and Overall Views that really matter. Most people use fansites to get their dragons those views and occasional click. Here is the list you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. Good luck!

Oh yes, they can! If you fog them before they're too far gone, it stops them from getting clicks and views and gives them a chance to heal.

And last question. How long does it take for hatchings to grow into adults? Because I got a Tea Dragon Hatchling (with wings) with 10k views and and is close to hitting the 3 days mark.

Is that bad or does the time vary between dragons?

If the Dragon has less than 4 days left, it can grow up. Fogged dragons cannot grow.

Is there any way increase my egg limit? Because right now my limit is 4 and I've been wanting to increase my egg limit but idk how to.

Getting to 50, 200, 500, and 1000 dragons will increase your limit by one each time.

ALRIGHT! Just one note question, so if I hide my egg it will not grow right? I'm just worried because I tried that and I hide my egg and it still grew into a hatchling, and because I have now reach my limit for hatchlings. And I'm worried that if my current eggs hatch then they might be automatically abandoned. Will that happen?