FuecocoBoi09

New BSA Ideas

Hey, i have 2 new BSA ideas to just throw out

1. Compatibility Checker: this will allow you to see if 2 dragons will breed with each other, saving tons of time

2. Growth: this will allow you to add views and UVs to a dragon without it getting sick, great for neglected dragons and if you need slots

Questions?

Edited by FuecocoBoi09

Which dragons do you think should have these BSAs? 

I’m also not sure I understand all of your suggestions? Did you mean breed Neglecteds? How would that work? 

1 minute ago, blah said:

Which dragons do you think should have these BSAs? 

I’m also not sure I understand all of your suggestions? Did you mean breed Neglecteds? How would that work? 

I don’t know, but I meant great for neglecting as you can make sure to get 500-1000 views with it

Ah, okay. The way I understand it, Neglecteds are supposed to be difficult to create. According to the site lore, they are a bad thing. A consequence of irresponsible behaviour. If you read their breed description, it is actually very depressing. I don’t believe TJ is going to want to make them easier to obtain even if you could find a dragon that would fit the BSA.

In general, it’s always a good idea to look at a dragon breed and think “what BSA would make sense for this dragon” instead of thinking of a BSA and then shoe-horning it onto a random dragon breed. For example, the breed description for Aeons clearly states that they can see into the future, so a BSA like precognition makes a lot of sense for them. 

If you want new BSA's, it's best to submit a dragon request with that new BSA instead of trying to make it fit an existing breed. Dragons defined with the intention of the BSA usually work out better! Good luck!

Edited by Diggie

On 11/2/2023 at 2:06 PM, FuecocoBoi09 said:

Hey, i have 2 new BSA ideas to just throw out

1. Compatibility Checker: this will allow you to see if 2 dragons will breed with each other, saving tons of time

I remember a request very similar to this many moons ago. But this was before fertility was a thing, which binds a pair together and keeps them from refusing each other. So I don't think another BSA for breeding will be considered today, but you never know. 

But like what everyone else said, put these ideas in a request. I do personally think that we could use some new BSA's

On 11/2/2023 at 9:52 PM, Diggie said:

If you want new BSA's, it's best to submit a dragon request with that new BSA instead of trying to make it fit an existing breed. Dragons defined with the intention of the BSA usually work out better! Good luck!

This is the way.

Please attach your BSA ideas to dragons in development, or work with others to create a new dragon that would fit your BSA.