Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

onelonelycryptid

Hello

I probably won't be super active here after my introduction, I am not the social type until after I become pretty close friends with someone. But, hi, I'm onelonelycryptid; my pronouns are they/them/theirs, and I'm an adult. I am working on my Bachelor's to become a Paleontologist (fossils have been my special interest ever since I was like five years old)! I draw, and I read a lot too. Other games I enjoy include Minecraft, Flight Rising, and Stardew Valley. My favorite color is silver and I love sparkly/shiny things.

Been playing since September 5th, finally decided to join the forums too. I found Dragon Cave through Flight Rising (saw an egg in someone's signature that looked pretty). It's only been two months but I can easily say I am in love already! My favorite breeds so far are the Labradorite (my second-favorite stone, hoping one day an Opal dragon is released - actually, is there somewhere I can suggest this?), Tercorn (Axolotls!), and the Elux Lucis (the breed whose egg drew me in from Flight Rising). Uhh something cool that happened since I started was that I got the Scourgekeeper on my first try!

Hello and welcome! Good luck on you degree! I got my Scourgekeeper on the first try too!