Charity322

Bleeding Hearts Club

As Halloween approaches and people start getting interested in Zombies I get a little sad. I wouldn't mind having a Zombie, but ... I just can't bring myself to kill my dragons. I also haven't even tried for a Neglected, because of the extreme dragon neglect involved (also the Neglected description that implies that you traumatised the dragon so much that it now hates you).

I do have Vampires (probably doesn't bother me as much because it's technically the dragon doing the biting and not me lol) and I have managed to use Earthquake to get my minimum preferred number of Green Cantomaris, again mainly because it isn't a guaranteed kill and there is no other way to get them. The same with wild Shumoga, but I really hate dragon alts that require you to kill or otherwise risk your dragons. More than I hate hunting rares lol. The Green Cantomaris are so pretty too.

Yes, I am aware that they are just pixels and no, I'm not looking for ways to desensitise myself to killing.

What I am curious about is how many others play like this? I can't be the only one. Right? ... Right? XD

You are not the only one! I like every dragon of mine very much!😆 Even if they may be Messy, I give each of them a special name, which may be a little ridiculous, but I read my scroll every day to make sure that I can recognize every dragon! I haven't tried Negleected either. I once tried to put an egg there without giving him the care he deserved, but I couldn't hold on. When I saw that he had actually been hungry for four days, it was too pitiful. Isn't it too much for a cute baby?

But I once killed my dragon, only once. I was fascinated by zombies, so I chose to kill "you as cool as your brother" at the end of the month. Yes, I still remember her name, even if her tombstone has disappeared. I succeeded in killing her. I thought they were just pixels and I wouldn't have a psychological burden, but when I knew that I saw the description of killing her, I felt that I had done the most cruel thing in the world! That almost made me cry😢

I used green, and it went well for the first time. I got a little dragon! This makes me mistakenly think that green won't hurt my dragon... Then when I used green for the second time, I lost my two babies at once ☹️ I named the green "aaaaabad green I hate you". You can also find it on my scroll.

But I didn't resist players owning zombies. They're cool, but they're just too much for me, so I'm just looking at the zombies on other player scrolls.

You aren't alone. My daughter won't kill for zombies, doesn't want a neglected, and won't earthquake her own eggs because she can't bring herself to 'be so cruel'. She will however accept successfully earthquaked hatchies from me, so I guess it's fine to benefit from my 'cruelty' haha.

Saaaame. It's just an extension of me not liking to be mean in games in general; I don't even like making vampires. Getting those earthquake-specific alts is gonna bite too.

I can’t even use my green it makes me too nervous they would die, I got my green cantos in a trade. I only picked up my vampire from the AP and probably won’t make any new ones either.

Yeah, looking at zombies and neglecteds are so cool but I'm just thinking about the ones who didn't make it!  

I wouldn't neccesarily mind to own a green canto one day, as long as it's from someone else's cruelty and not mine :D

Definitely not a zombie or neglected though. Their sprites make me feel so sad : [

As for vampires, I used to bite eggs, but made a policy of only using CB eggs then I  couldn't bear with it after the first couple died. I'm thinking about the egg's parent, who  got their child stolen and hoping maybe they'll be able to find their egg. But little do they know that it was bitten and has already perished. 

It's weird how attached awe can get to some pixels on a screen but they're all my babies. (Even if I don't name most of them)

(I wonder if there's a statistic stored somewhere that displays how many eggs, hatchlings and dragons have died on someone's scroll. I'm not sure if that'll discourage people to not kill their dragons or encourage them because big numbers are fun!)