Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shikariix

It's me, Shi

Hi everyone!

You can call me Shi-ra or Shi ☺️ I've been a member of dragcave since 2009, but back then I had no idea that there was a forum. I just adopted cute little dragons, shared them with friends to get them to grow, and had a jolly good time. Now the communities that I used to be in have long changed, I figured I could see how the community here is!

I'm a software developer, she/her pronouns, married, and have a very sweet dog and two cats. Some things I love are Pokémon, tarot, crochet, coding, jigsaw puzzles and many more.

Would love to get some pointers to navigate the forum! Other than that, I'm excited to be back ☺️

Hello and welcome! I love Pokemon and jigsaw puzzles as well, the largest puzzle I've done is 2,000 pieces. One day I hope to do a 5,000-piece puzzle. :) 

I can help you with forum pointers! News is where you'll learn about forum/site updates and new releases, Suggestions/Requests is where people post ideas to improve the game and suggest new dragons, Help is where you ask for help, and Site Discussion is where all things DC-related are discussed. You can ask mods questions (we all have our own individual threads), share/participate in breeding lineages, and trade. 

General Discussion is for all discussions non-DC-related. Video Games is where you can discuss most video games, including Adoptables sites, Multimedia is where you can discuss art, books, movies, crafts, and Forum Games is where we just have fun. 

Finally, there's Role-Playing, where you can participate in various RPs.

Have fun!

9 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I love Pokemon and jigsaw puzzles as well, the largest puzzle I've done is 2,000 pieces. One day I hope to do a 5,000-piece puzzle. :) 

I can help you with forum pointers! News is where you'll learn about forum/site updates and new releases, Suggestions/Requests is where people post ideas to improve the game and suggest new dragons, Help is where you ask for help, and Site Discussion is where all things DC-related are discussed. You can ask mods questions (we all have our own individual threads), share/participate in breeding lineages, and trade. 

General Discussion is for all discussions non-DC-related. Video Games is where you can discuss most video games, including Adoptables sites, Multimedia is where you can discuss art, books, movies, crafts, and Forum Games is where we just have fun. 

Finally, there's Role-Playing, where you can participate in various RPs.

Have fun!

My largest is also 2000! 5000 sounds intimidating to me, but I definitely think I'll go for a 3000 piece one at some point. The 2000 one already barely fit on our table though, so i'd be needing some more space first 😂 Not to mention my huuge backlog of puzzles I still haven't done that require my attention first. 🤭

Thank you for the pointers! And thank you both for the warm welcome. I'm excited to be hanging out here!