Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hiya! I'm Xingguang, also referred to as Star or Starr! I use any pronouns but mostly she/her! I'm awfully new here (not even a month I presume? I can't tell time very well..) I wish it didn't take me so long to actually make an account on the forums, though.

I find this website quite interesting. I've always dreamed of something like this website that has dragons to collect that aren't always too same-y or just cute? If that makes sense. Funnily enough, I heard of this website from someone on Dragon Village Collection, which is exactly that: dragons meant to be cute while also kind of same-y. Not that there's anything wrong with that! It's just that I wish games would lean into more cool and interesting designs for dragons! There's so much you could do with them!

I think I'll try to get into pixel art because I just adore so many of the dragons' designs. Mistra and Lotaan might just be my all-time favorites so far. I need some practice, of course, but I hope to reach a level close enough to some of the designs on here.

I'm grateful that this website has so many people willing to create different forums for guides on stuff like how to get started and such. It really means a lot!

I have a breeding project I'm planning out already, along with lore to go with it. Going to read as many guides as possible, and I hope it isn't too similar to anyone's existing ones.

Anyway!!!

This is probably too long and there's so much more I want to rant about, BUT! Hope to meet you guys!

Hello and welcome! I don't play any mobile games, otherwise Dragon Village Collection would be something I play. 

The Guardians and Glaucus Drakes are some of my favorite sprites. :)