Soliae

SPAM:Have you won a gold Eastern Prize dragon? Or like regular gold dragons with even gen lineage? Let's cooperate for breeding projects!

Hi all,

I won a gold Eastern Prize dragon awhile back, and would really like to meet and trade with others who have one to create a couple different projects. If you don't have one, I'm also open to teaming with others who have similar projects with gold dragons, venturis dragons, and sapphire dragons, so feel free to check out what I'm working on (see links below) and see if it fits into anything you're interested in.

My prize dragon is male: https://dragcave.net/view/LvmOe so it would work best with others that have gendered male, since I'm mostly interested in even gen projects

My first project is an even gen Eastern Gold Prize (male) x Venturis (female) - however I need an unrelated offspring of gold Eastern Prize (male) x Venturis (female) for the next generation. Willing to accept a mis-gendered opposite match to start with, but really want a proper match. Doesn't need to be a prize dragon egg - perfectly good with a Venturis egg from this cross, although the next step will be trading a first generation prize egg (one from me in exchange for one from you).   I tried trading Moe's last prize egg on the public trading market, but didn't get any offers of what I needed, so this is the next step.

My goal is to get up to the fourth generation (three generations of even lineage) but I'll be happy when I hit third!

I will do blood swaps and will also consider a special request breeding if you can help me, but aren't interested in the same breeding projects. What this means is that if you are willing to breed something I want from your dragons, I will do the same from mine.  So, let's say you have a gold Eastern prize but you're wanting one crossed with another dragon type, I'm perfectly ok with doing this. Or, if you want certain breedings from any of my other dragons, I'm happy to do that.

I hoard golds so there are several gold related even gen breeding projects, including with Sunsongs, Almadines, Venturis, Leodon, Teimarr, and Blacks. I do *not* do purebred gold breedings. Most of my gold sets are using a female gold with male other. You can see some of the sets under the Notables group on my page:  https://dragcave.net/group/235881-notables

I do have someone already in-line for the next regular gold dragon egg from the Gold x Venturis line, but I can provide Venturis offspring from those dragons to any who may need/want them. 

As an aside, if you would like non-project related, non-inbred, even-gen gold eggs, feel free to reach out. (Can substitute pretty much any gold, silver, or prizekin that I have other than Moe - I have many of all but mostly regular golds) I trade these on occasion for non-rare, non-inbred even gen eggs that are 5-8 generations long (I will trade 1 for 1 for better patterns or purebred, mixed ones are 2 even gens non-rares for 1 gold even gen).  I usually source these from the abandoned area but the higher generations are much harder to come by.

I am most active Monday through Friday, but check in on the weekends as time allows.

Please read the rules pinned in this section before posting - we don't allow individual trade threads.

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.