anticrossysq

Got an egg with code HULKY

Just grabbed this Chrono Xenowyrm egg and it has a super neat code HULKY!!! Is this vaulable? It's Hulky, and it's green just like Hulk!

HULKY.gif  https://dragcave.net/view/HULKY

Edited by anticrossysq

First, I suggest you fog it, it's easily to get view boom and make your egg die. 2. English is not my native language so I'm not sure it count of 5L word code or 4L, if 5L you could ask for everything, if 4L you could try to ask for CB copper/green canto or more valueable things. 

2 minutes ago, D-wing said:

First, I suggest you fog it, it's easily to get view boom and make your egg die. 2. English is not my native language so I'm not sure it count of 5L word code or 4L, if 5L you could ask for everything, if 4L you could try to ask for CB copper/green canto or more valueable things. 

that makes two of us, I'm Chinese actually. Hulky is 5L and it's a character from Marvel, Hulk, you must have seen him before, the angry green giant one?

27 minutes ago, anticrossysq said:

that makes two of us, I'm Chinese actually. Hulky is 5L and it's a character from Marvel, Hulk, you must have seen him before, the angry green giant one?

LoL you might feel disappointment, I'm in +8 but... ; ) . Anyway, I'm not sure because I only found its meaning in some dictionary, and not sure if native speakers think it's 5 or 4, so better let another explain, or just asking for the top tier thing and see if any offer. But yes, hulk is a 4L word itself and a Marvel's character (also it's a xeno), so I think it has potential to trade for something good.