Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ixialily

Hello!

Hello, I'm Lily!

My sibling has been playing for a while already, and I just decided to join a couple of days ago.  

A few of my interests are astronomy, horses, worldbuilding with my sibling, and other adoptable sites like Chicken Smoothie.

Any pointers are welcome! Thanks for reading!

Hello and welcome! I love astronomy and horses, and thanks to Lord of the Rings really learned to appreciate good worldbuilding. I'm trying to finish all of his works so I can fully understand Middle Earth. Dragonlance also did great worldbuilding.

My advice is to use fansites to hatch your dragons, they'll get you the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have, since they're worth a lot of views, but your dragons can grow up without them. You shouldn't need more than three, and here is the list of fansites you can choose from. I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. 

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Welcome ot DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I wanted to do some world building at past. Now it had been scrapped tho.

On 6/19/2023 at 12:08 AM, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I love astronomy and horses, and thanks to Lord of the Rings really learned to appreciate good worldbuilding. I'm trying to finish all of his works so I can fully understand Middle Earth. Dragonlance also did great worldbuilding.

My advice is to use fansites to hatch your dragons, they'll get you the views they need to hatch and grow up. Clicks are nice to have, since they're worth a lot of views, but your dragons can grow up without them. You shouldn't need more than three, and here is the list of fansites you can choose from. I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. 

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Thank you! :) Yes, LOTR has amazing worldbuilding.

I think Draghatch is my favorite fansite so far, but Allure of Neglected Dragons is really good too. 

Thanks for the advice, I'll remember that! 

16 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome ot DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I wanted to do some world building at past. Now it had been scrapped tho.

Thank you, I'm sure I will! 

Thant's too bad, it's really fun. What sort of worldbuilding did you want to get in to?