Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

If I ever finish it, I'll work on Sam Winchester next! 

I need to find the one that I was making for my brother, but... it's completely vanished. lol

you can do it! :) 

weird about one vanishing.... i'll blame gremlins.

I have too many totes and stuff to keep track of anything, besides I did move in with Bestie at one point, so... *shrugs* Who knows where it is. lol

yeah, that'll do it.

so, the little (3") project i have. the first pic is the pic of the project, the second pic is my progress for today.

Spoiler

jdrl9GH.jpg

v1WsrG8.jpg

the pattern says to use three strands, but i only did two. looks good to me.  i tried to keep all my / first then \ ...and there's a place or two where i got it reversed, but i only saw it when i held my phone over it like I was going to take a picture of it, and then zoomed in. XD 

Posted (edited)

thanks! I'm plotting the path of the next color now....

Edited by trystan

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny with clouds en route. I'm sitting at Julian's to keep his dohs company for a bit (literally, just sitting on the sofa, not house sityig) as he spent the night out.

10 hours ago, trystan said:

congrats? XD 

9 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

same? XP

Thanks! I like chickens, but I've offered it on a fun coded cheese.

9 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

going back home this week. get to see the pups and kittehs again

Yay! :)

Ugh! Just realized I left out a color in my 20-week lineage. :o And I had a plan all plotted, too, that I thought I followed.

morning all.

so add the color in next time, purple. ;)

lagie, i'd have kept the chicken.  i'm not a fan of the cheese ones.  XD

1 hour ago, trystan said:

so add the color in next time, purple. ;)

*sigh* It's not going to look right to me. So, do I do the lineage I want or do I do the quickest lineage I can, which is sort of the spirit of the challenge?

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

*sigh* It's not going to look right to me. So, do I do the lineage I want or do I do the quickest lineage I can, which is sort of the spirit of the challenge?

yeah, i get that.

how about: do the quickest lineage, and then when the challenge is over, go back and start at the gen that would give you the lineage you want?

so i have a Xeno spiral project that i'm just about done with (unless i want to stalk for more CB Xenos.)  the idea was based on Xeno A x Xeno B could give you ANY of the Xenos.  Aion is a 21G, and the 'different Xeno' only happened three times - 2G (not unexpected, my starting pair were Stats), 12G, and 17G. XD

based on the number of weeks I got a no egg, or an egg i didn't think i could work with (it was the other Xeno parent than i wanted), if i really wanted to do 'different Xeno from either parent,' i feel like i'd still be at like 4G XD

Right so... Dad's back in the hospital from what I can tell. He needs a few tests on his liver, I think. The cancer in his esophagus and lymph nodes seems to be a bit better though, so that's good! I'll find out more after I call mom. Gotta go to the vet first with the most dramatic kitten in the entire universe. 

oof. hope your dad gets everything sorted!

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

the most dramatic kitten in the entire universe. 

heh, that sounds about right 😺

7 hours ago, trystan said:

lagie, i'd have kept the chicken.  i'm not a fan of the cheese ones.  XD

:)

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Go for quick.

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Dad's back in the hospital

Eeps. Hope he's out soon.

Almost a year to the date when someone crashed into my shop wall... and another someone crashed into it today. Thankfully the repair was solid and held so it has only scratches (in the new paint job, of course).

55 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Almost a year to the date when someone crashed into my shop wall... and another someone crashed into it today.

Yikes!

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Right so... Dad's back in the hospital from what I can tell.

Hope it is a short stay and all is well.

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Gotta go to the vet first with the most dramatic kitten in the entire universe. 

Have fun at the vet with the drama queen!

57 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Go for quick.

Yeah, I sorta did, but I am going to go back a gen and breed what I really meant to also!

First off, Dad is doing okay. His liver has a lot of cancer on it now since it metastasized from his esophagus. It's a very unhappy liver, and he is a little jaundiced, but he's going to be speaking to his doctors and all to see what can be done. His lymph nodes/esophagus tumors are shrinking however, so that's good. I'll find out more tomorrow. I'm scared, but he's strong and he's in a good hospital. 

Daisy is going to do well the vet thinks! She is tiny, like... teeny tiny. She weighs a single pound, needs more food and weight on her, which she'll love. We got some meds for her little eye balls, and in a few weeks, we'll go back and hopefully start vaccines and whatnot. So... she's going to be in kitty prison longer than we thought, but once the eyes clear up, hopefully she can run around a little bit before the vaccines/other tests. ^^ The vet did tell us that she was extremely vocal, and like... tell me something I don't know. xD She's precious though, and everyone adored her!

She thinks that we're trying to keep her unhappy for life. 

I mean we are... but I wouldn't tell her that. lol

Aww. You wouldn't do that.

Sleepy now. Julian and I managed two Doctor Who episodes tonight (Dot and Bubble, and Rogue).

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Aww. You wouldn't do that.

Sleepy now. Julian and I managed two Doctor Who episodes tonight (Dot and Bubble, and Rogue).

She keeps me up at night. I'm allowed. lol

I need to watch more Doctor Who...

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

Almost a year to the date when someone crashed into my shop wall... and another someone crashed into it today.

sheesh, don't people know how to drive??

@AsymDoll13 awww.... she'll be fine.  how old is she again?