Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

The swim froze me. Weirdly, as we're experiencing a heat wave here, but I was shivering by the time I got into the lovely warm shower.

mmm........is...that a good thing?

I incubate at the same time I decide which way to influence. Simpler to remember to do both at once.

5 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

mmm........is...that a good thing?

The warm shower was! XD The shivering, not-so-much. I was swimming slowly to keep pace with Julian and protect my injured feets, and my body circulation needs me to swim faster than that to keep warm.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and crumpets with jam*

Bright and sunny and very still. We have a staff meeting today, hopefully the 'this is what we do for a hurricane' one as hurricane season officially starts next week.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I incubate at the same time I decide which way to influence. Simpler to remember to do both at once.

I usually do that, too, so I'm surprised I forgot.

1 hour ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

goodbye 

???

Sunny and warm here today. Sadly the humidity is climbing with the temperature, but it is still nice to see the sun!

@OrioleBlue (I think you were the one with the gemshard egg if your scroll/forum name matches) thanks, and it's a citrine, my only CBs were azure/sapphire and amethyst (25% of the way to my CB gemshard goal lol)

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Sunny and warm here today. Sadly the humidity is climbing with the temperature

sounds about right here too.

we're supposed to get t-storms tonight though.

NR's incubated.  i'll influence my next round. :)

5 hours ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

goodbye 

You okay?

Busy donation day. Moderate shop day. Staff meeting didn't help as I had to leave a newbie on cash. She did fine, though.

And then... there was the stolen item from the front desk.  Grrr.  There has to be a special place in heck for people who steal from a charity.

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

There has to be a special place in heck for people who steal from a charity.

Truth!

Ugh... Bestie and I told mom that we'd make her six little owl crochet things... Appliques, I think. It's now like... 3 days til she wants them. I completely forgot about them. I dun wanna now... 

10 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I dun wanna now... 

You must. As the Official Forum Bird Person, you are obligated.

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

I had to leave a newbie on cash. She did fine, though.

And then... there was the stolen item from the front desk.  Grrr.  There has to be a special place in heck for people who steal from a charity.

yikes! :blink:

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I completely forgot about them.

oops.  but you said you'd make them....

i was going to ask if i could link critters from a different site in my sig.... but you can only have 10 images in your sig.  oops. XD 

@trystan Luckily Bestie is going to help! We'll probably make them mostly tomorrow. Never again will I make something like this for Mom. It's not the first time. lol

I'll try! So tomorrow will be busy. Start on owls, neurologist appointment, maybe cleaning piggie cages, and... uh... oh. Pick up my meds/go shopping (meds at Publix/might shop there too? I dunno). *sighs* Oh! And stop by Walgreens for Bestie's dad's meds... I'm tired already. 

11 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I'm tired already. 

heh, i get that.

i have work, and then my yarn group at the library tomorrow night.

and we have to give Romeo his meds twice a day.... and water.  goofy floofy likes his crunchy food, but doesn't seem to drink much.  we have a fountain in his room, but now we have an actual water bowl.  all together now - "goofy floofy" XD 

He's precious. 

The group that's been taking care of our community cats may be trying to take Babe Ruth to the vet and send him to their adoption agency. I hope he gets a good home. He's a sweet, old orange baby that lives on the porch. 

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

The group that's been taking care of our community cats may be trying to take Babe Ruth to the vet and send him to their adoption agency. I hope he gets a good home. He's a sweet, old orange baby that lives on the porch. 

aww, that's adorable.  we have 2-1/2 orange cats XD 

He's got this gross spot on his neck, so the lady that's been taking care of them gave him some dewormer and some flea meds today. Hopefully he'll be better. Of course... Salvador could use some too. But he doesn't look as... old? And gross? I dunno. lol

I think Emma's momma cat will be returned to us tomorrow. She was caught and spayed! No more babies for Mama Melody!

ooh, that reminds me.... we need to do a round of flea meds (Advantage) for our kitties.... probably friday.

yeah, it's Advantage II. same thing. XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Big grey clouds in the sky but no rain. Hopefully it will stay dry.

All our community cats are spayed/neutered. Glad yours are, too, @AsymDoll13. I hope Babe Ruth will be okay. Around here, Ghost and Thomas seem to have had a set to a few days ago. Ghost has rips on his butt that are healing nicely and Thomas needed stitches in his neck. Silly boys.

afternoon all!

another warm day, but not as hot as the last two.

my yarn group will be held outside tonight at a park... because next weekend is a book sale at the library we normally meet at, and they hog up all the surfaces with books for sale.  but i won't be going, because you have to pay to get in, and you get a bag for books.  i don't buy 'whatever' books - i have a list of only a few books to look for at book sales, and i don't want to pay $15 and not find anything.

Sigh. Babe Ruth was taken away to get things sorted. I guess if he's accepted into the adoption program, we won't see him. If not, I guess he'll come back? I dunno. lol. Now the only community kitty that needs to be neutered is Smidge, but he's a pain to catch. lol

Doctor appointment went well! He said it didn't look like I'd ever had a stroke before! ^^