Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shoemart

greetings!

hello!! my name is shoemart, you can call me shoe or mart or shoemart :D
i am a fairly new player, having joined in March. this April dragon release is the first release i`ve had the pleasure of experiencing, and it`s what made me sign up! getting to see the new dragons hatch is such a wonderful experience, and i`m so glad to be here!

my favorite breed of dragon is Aso Xenowyrms, and they are also my very first dragon.. it was like fate when i randomly clicked one on the abandoned pile, not expecting that the egg would be given to me immediately XD but it all worked out for the best, cause i immediately fell in love! Xenowyrms (and wyrms) in general are also my favorite type of dragon ever! i love my cute noodles haha 

thanks for having me!! alot <3 

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy this first release! I have not managed to grab any of them yet due to AP-diving last night. XD

My favorite dragon species is Guardian, I love those protective dragons with the large shield tails. :wub: 

I love that term for Xenos, "cute noodles". Permission to steal? 

thank you! and good luck with your hunting!

wow, guardians are really cool dragons! i love their concept, and i adore their egg and hatchling descriptions too :D

of course XD we can never have too many cute noodles!!

thank you! and yes!! i count myself incredibly lucky with my beloved first dragon :wub: