Fishkeeper

What dragons should I breed for the AP?

I have far more breeding pairs of dragons than I have egg slots, and I like the idea of breeding dragons specifically so the eggs will go to the AP for people who want them. Thing is, I've been away for awhile, and I have very little idea what would be good to offer up. I don't want to clutter the page, so the goal would be to only send out eggs that a good number of people would be happy to grab and keep. So! I need advice on what would be good to toss out.

1: I'm assuming that red dragons and trio dragons are always good, regardless of lineage. Are there any other BSA dragons that people want no matter how messy the line? Pinks, purples? Magi? 

2: What about the other BSAs? Aeons and Whites can't be as commonly used, for example.  Are lower-gen versions good? Maybe, what- 3rd gen at most. 

3: Any BSAs I should not bother breeding any of? I can't imagine Expunge is in much demand.

4: I know gold and silver dragons are pretty darned rare, and last I was on, coppers were fairly rare as well. I also have golden wyverns. What's a good maximum gen for each of those? 

5: How about shimmers and tinsels? 

6: What else is potentially worth breeding, if I can get a reasonably low-gen one? I know blacks and vines are good for the chances at alts.

This is very much up to individual preference. Breed what makes you happy - this is more a help question than site discussion, but it also doesn't have a concrete answer.

Golds, silvers, shimmers and tinsels are always snatched up quickly. I wouldn't imagine reds would be, but BSAs are always useful. Aeons are snatched quickly. Messy lineages tend to be thrown back in general, though.

I would suggest looking at Great Lineages found in the AP. That might give you some idea.