Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vemmy

Hiiii :3

Hello! 

Vemmy here~ 

I found Dragon Cave last year through a few friends, and now I"m being poked into making a forum account :3 . My favorite dragons so far are the ever-so-fluffy Pillow and Cloudplumes! 

Otherwise,  I'm a long-time artist (mostly dragons) and overall nerdy person, and I absolutely love making friends and talking to people. ~ It's nice to be here!

Hello and welcome! You like the floofy dragons! What medium do you use when drawing dragons?

I love Guardians and Black Truffle dragons, if I had to pick two favorites off the top of my head. 

It's nice to have you here!

4 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! You like the floofy dragons! What medium do you use when drawing dragons?

I love Guardians and Black Truffle dragons, if I had to pick two favorites off the top of my head. 

It's nice to have you here!

3 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much! I love the floofies! I I have but a single guardian dragon  - to keep would-be clipper wielding scoundrels from stealing their fur. 

I primarily do painting in Photoshop, and with art scattered across various art sites.  I'm not socially active on them because of my tendency to hide in my hermit crab shell, but joining a community here is me trying to peak out :3 .