Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hopsyhops

Hello there!

Hey there everyone! i'm hopsy, and I'm super stoked to join the Dragcave.net community! I'm a huge fan of drawing, games, anime, and lately, I've been obsessed with Bocchi the Rock. But that's not all - I've also been getting into metal music!  

while i was checking out a certain part of the old net, i rediscovered this site and i wanted to dive back into the world of virtual dragons on Dragcave.net. I've always been fascinated by dragons, and the diverse range of dragon species and their unique designs in the game has me totally interested. i can't wait to discover all the different types of dragons and see what kind of combos I can breed!  it'd be an awesome way for me to draw inspiration for my artwork.  

I'm also curious about the community aspect of this place. i'm forward to connecting with fellow dragon enthusiasts, trading dragons, and participating in events. It's always rad to connect with like-minded folks who share my interests.

so, here I am, ready to rock on in Dragcave.net and have a blast collecting dragons while indulging in my hobbies and interests.

can't wait to meet you all and embark on this dragon-filled adventure together uwu

Hello and welcome! I love gaming as well, mainly RPGs. Tears of the Kingdom's coming soon!!!

We're a pretty inviting and friendly community, I hope you enjoy yourself here!