Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Owlroy

Heya ! New

Hello im Owlroy. I just signed up for dc a few days ago and i am absolutely loving the game. The tiny pixel dragons are adorable and i  love the lore each species gets.

I heard about dc from a similar dragon game, flight rising. I saw a user with a dragon in their signature and thought ,why not ?

I am very excited for my hatchlings to grow up. I grabbed a few of my dragons from the specific locations and a few from the abandoned pile. I like how theres a variety of egg shape and color ! They’re all so cute!

So i just wanted to say hi to the community and maybe get some tips? The good thing is dc’s navigation is easier than other pet sites Ive played so i think Im already getting the hang of it in that aspect 

I’ll probably stick along for a while ! I’d like to collect some badges, they look cool at the top of some scrolls Ive seen.

: ]

Hello and welcome! Aren't the dragons great? I still love them, and get a little thrill when I find a Chicken.

Here's my advice:

1. Use fansites to hatch and grow your dragons, it's the easiest way to get the views you need. Clicks are nice to have because they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragon to grow up without them. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons and Silvi's Lair. You shouldn't need more than three.

2. Do not add your dragons to fansites when they are too young (7d), it increases the chances of them getting sick (softshell) and dying. I don't add mine until ~6d10h left, and during holiday releases I wait until ~5d23h since fansites get so much more traffic then.

3. If you want some one-on-one help with learning how to play the game and navigate the forums I recommend making a post in The Mentoring Project asking for help. Mentors can answer your questions and teach you how to play the game and use the forums. I'm actually a mentor, you're welcome to PM me with questions anytime. :) 

Good luck on your badge collection!

Hey there, welcome to the forums! purpledragonclaw has already given you some great advice, so all I'll say for now is: have fun!