Cinnamonear

A dragon story

OPEN!

Hi🤗I made this for roleplaying our dragons coz probably ur tired of only whatching your dragons just like me-

~☆~ * * * ~☆~

Blueberry Milk whatches the sky from the nest. It was beautiful from there. Blue has been abandoned by her parents since she was an egg. Actually, that was just some time ago, because Blue's now a hatchling.

Blueberry Milk

Xenowrym Thallassa dragon

•Cute•Shy•Helpfull•Introvert•

Curiously, Pretty in Pink peeked out of her egg. She couldnt believe that she had finally hatched! For a moment, though, sadness snuck inside her heart. Why, oh, why, did her mother abandon her as an egg? Well, at least Sparkle found her and brought her to the Cave.

As she looked around, she saw 3 other eggs around her, but none of them had hatched yet. Who should I play with? she thought. Sparkle is off finding some other eggs, and no one else is around.  She nudged the egg next to her - an unusually large and heavy one, which probably was red, but it was so covered in soot, you could almost believe that black & grey were it's colors - and asked, "Hey, you wanna play?" The egg didn't answer. "Ugh!" She paced around the Cave, bored out of her mind, until...

Pretty in Pink

Cute/Playful/Confident/Extrovert

Edited by Sparkle_

Sparkle came back! "Hello there Pink!" She said. "Look what I brought!" She opened the cage she was holding and out came three little hatchlings who looked around uncertainly. "These are Sapphire, Emerald Leaf, and Rainbow", she introduced them with a smile. Wow, finally someone to play with! Pretty in Pink thought! "I'll leave you to get acquainted", Sparkle said and left the room. For a moment no one moved. Then a small, green dragon boldly stepped forward, "Hi, my name's Emerald Leaf, but you can call me Emerald", she said. "I'm Pink in Pretty! Er, I mean Pretty in Pink!" Pink answered nervously. "You can call me Pink!" Emerald grinned, "Nice to meet you, Pink." 

Emerald Leaf

Calm/Cofident/Bold/Introvert

Then a beautiful golden and pink dragon pushed her way to the front of the group, "I'm Rainbow, but" - she was interrupted by a loud yawn. "What? Oh, sorry, I'm just a little sleepy", said a small green dragon with orange wings at the back. "Oh, and that's Sapphire," Rainbow said with a smirk. "She sleeps most of the time".  Sapphire went back in the corner and hid herself under her small wings. Why does Rainbow alway pick one me? She thought.  

Sapphire

Shy/Dreamy/Sleepy (nocturnal)

Rainbow

Bossy/Fashionable/slightly arrogant

"Well, we better go to bed!" Emerald said a little too loudly. It was clear she was trying to loosen up the akward atmosphere in the cave, but she achieved exactly the opposite. "Why do we need to listen to you?" Pretty in Pink said indignitantly. Rainbow shook her head quietly "Shhhh! When Emerald says something, we listen to her! She's the leader, after all!" "Fine," Pink grumped.