AnnAndArts

ANSWERED:My Magi dragon is missing!

Go to solution Solved by Anareta,

I claimed two magi eggs early on, male and female, and took one last night. As I was working on my list, I discovered my female was gone! I’ve no idea what happened to her. I will have 50 dragons very soon as I have 3 hatchlings from the release and 3 eggs. But I want my Lily back! 😭

Hey there! You may want to check out your action log to see if it may have accidentally been abandoned. You can find the log at the top of your scroll page, it's the first link from the left.

Was popping in to share what Anareta just said, just with visuals ^^;  I find my Action Log on computer looks like this, it's slightly different if you're on mobile but you should still be able to find it on the same page, just a slightly different spot. I get here by clicking my "Dragons" button at the top, and then it's at the top of the page as shown. I hope you can solve the mystery :c
image.png

A fully grown adult dragon can be abandoned?? 

Wait, my cave doesn’t look like that.🙁

Ok, I found it. I’m on iPad so things are different here. I see three or four instances where I was interface with magis but I don’t know which ones. 
I need to get something to eat. If she’s gone she’s gone. 😥

Edited by AnnAndArts
Add more info

A fully grown dragon can be released to the wild - yes! If you share a screenshot of the action log, I'm sure we can help figure out what happened; otherwise I'm happy to catch another Magi for you and send it your way to replace her if need be?

It would be a waste of time. The only thing on the log is hiding/unhiding eggs, naming and renaming dragons. And it looks like I imagined that I had 2 magi dragons when really didn’t. Every instance on the log with a magi was the same one and it’s the one I have now, the adult I caught the first day I started here. Every one showed the same code number. And thanks you all for the help, I do appreciate it. I’m not sure how I should close this thread 🤷‍♀️

And thanks for the offer but you really don’t have to.

So I guess we can just chalk this up as a major senior moment. 🙄😑

Ok I will close the thread by marking the first comment to check the action log where I figured out what might of happened. So everyone can move along now. Nothing to see here. Just an old lady 👵 thinking she’s not seeing things for a change 🤔😆