crawlingdespair

Chain Grotto Chronicles

Good day to you all! I come to announce the start of the Chain Grotto Chronicles: Dragon Cave Edition! This topic serves to keep track of my progress as a member of Dragon Cave and updates on my dragons! I have the same thing going on with my Pokémon, but we talk dragons here. It will be updated daily if I have time, and posts can always be found on my website once I get that set up :3. I hope y'all will like these little updates :). Even if no one reads em, I'll still be havin' fun writing em. Updates coming soon!

- Crow

III.XX.MMXXIII

I have three dragon eggs and I was very concerned as to why they weren't hatching after a while. Granted, I'm new at this dragon thing, so I just checked on them every now and then. My dragons are: Ash Dragon, Water Dragon, and Fever Wyvern. My excitement for them to hatch can't be contained even for one second!

That's because I went to check on them this morning and saw that AshD had a CRACK in its SHELL!!!!!! I went and messaged my friends about it and I was like "!!!!!!! A CRACK!!!!" because I was so worried about them not beginning to hatch yet!!! I was so worried about them that I had put them in 2 different nurseries XD.

When I came back from otherworldly commitments (translation: internship hours) I checked on them again, and they have soooo much more progress!

qxTXV.gifC6Z3A.gif02FDP.gif

I am insanely excited to see them hatch :3c.

III.XXVI.MMXXIII

well, i got covid and in general i havent been feeling emotionally well so that's why there aren't any updates and probably won't be any in-depth updates for a bit.