ZontarZon

ZonZonArts: A dump filled with art and dragon foolishness

On 2/7/2024 at 1:33 AM, inghelene said:

The way you draw those toe beans warms me up inside. XD

👌👌There will be many more beans where that came from.

Boy, I sure do love Xolot- .... X-ocatl- Xocolt..... Axoc- ......... Xolot- ....... Coatls... Xolatte... Axolotl...

image.thumb.png.c489778e8d7c60dd16c6b8d514bd6332.png

These are lovely! I first saw your art on the Armored Puffer concept (buff and cool, where can one go wrong), then saw people mentioning your name on the Unofficial Discord and was very pleased to have clicked this thread. I love the Avatar of Creation, Coastal Waverunner, but that Abyss Watcher one is magnificent. Love the vibrancy to your art and the fun details in the "meme" pieces, but the serious ones are dear to my heart. 

Now I must watch this thread in case you might draw any Fire Gem dragons pft (and to see the other nice pieces of art you will gift us with!)

6 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

These are lovely! I first saw your art on the Armored Puffer concept (buff and cool, where can one go wrong), then saw people mentioning your name on the Unofficial Discord and was very pleased to have clicked this thread. I love the Avatar of Creation, Coastal Waverunner, but that Abyss Watcher one is magnificent. Love the vibrancy to your art and the fun details in the "meme" pieces, but the serious ones are dear to my heart. 

Now I must watch this thread in case you might draw any Fire Gem dragons pft (and to see the other nice pieces of art you will gift us with!)

Thank you ❤️ I try to make a polished piece at least once a month.

I was asked by a friend to do a surprise birthday doodle set for Schenanigans. Happy birthday!!!

Schen1small.thumb.png.686e1f13fe4c12c9ce61ddc69b49e3ee.pngSchen2small.thumb.png.8be73554746d391895fb61f2932ac11b.pngSchen3small.thumb.png.1d12c6551debe578d4f5c70a5606f0ba.pngSchen4small.thumb.png.47e5631c2ae8dc2e0a8125e64306f827.png
^Arrakyma design by Schenanigans and Spatio. Harkfrost design by Schenanigans and Shiny Hazard Sign.

Send to ur crush 👇

Desipis_Valentine_blank.thumb.png.0ed2196839f674451a9d144e7d985fe9.png

^Desipis design by Birdzgoboom and Pixxelation

I tweaked the first post of this thread a bit. I also attempted to replace some of the images and correct some design credit info, but it claims I maxed out my attachments, even though I deleted Some. Oh well. I'll re-post those images here.

This was my first ever dragcave fanart. I was terrified of posting my art for the first time to other players, so I basically stared at the screen for an hour before I put it in the official discord creative corner. Good times.

balloondragon.thumb.png.ec7ab582ba4f7107c74989f9b3d5c011.png

^ Ash dragon design by Birdzgoboom. Balloon dragon design by Shiro.

Posted (edited)

Arcy's birthday doodle 🎉🎉🎉

Vroom.

image.thumb.png.e6aaf0e0985d2bf43358cd95f13a0e74.png

^Brute design by Blueskyy, LadyLyzar, and Stromboli

Edited by ZontarZon

On 4/9/2023 at 1:23 AM, ZontarZon said:

Haters will say the aether bunny isn't real.

image.png.6a2731d36100110df9f81ea94883c985.png

The Aether Bunny has returned 🎉

Happy FoE!

Oh your style is an absolute DELIGHT, I am well and truly living for these.

6 hours ago, Drift_ said:

Oh your style is an absolute DELIGHT, I am well and truly living for these.

Thank you ❤️