Impulsive_Egg

The Sunday Surprise Gemshard Breeding Project (for the AP)

Because of the relatively new Gemshard color rules, I started breeding my Gemshard dragons every Sunday for the AP just to see what colors their offspring would be, and I thought I should publicize this idea to encourage other people to participate:

breeding your Gemshards every Sunday and sending their eggs to the AP, donating, or keeping them for yourself

And/or donating Gemshard eggs in this thread to people who may need/want more to breed 

that’s it! Have fun with it, name your gemshard pairs or don’t, share your group with your gemshard pairs or don’t. Just breed your gemshards on Sundays! 

I don’t have the time to make a database on my own for this but if anyone would like to I’d be happy to show the dragons I use and their offspring! 

I like this idea, it kind of makes me want to do a gemshard lineage where they're only bred on Sundays, to see what mess of colours would result from that. I only have one gemshard at the moment, but when I get more I might start participating.

On 3/11/2023 at 12:04 AM, gayrurumon said:

I like this idea, it kind of makes me want to do a gemshard lineage where they're only bred on Sundays, to see what mess of colours would result from that. I only have one gemshard at the moment, but when I get more I might start participating.

I rly like that idea!

In the meantime here are my first gemshard contributions, all bred today (sunday):
4th evengen thuwed, see lineage here

3g uneven gen purebred, see lineage here

2G purebred from green and purple, see lineage here