Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CyberneticSanity

Hi Dragon Friends

I have had my dragcave account since 2015 but never made an account on the forums (as far as I remember anyway?), so thought I might as well now.

I am Cyber, or Egg, and use he/him pronouns. I haven't decided on a single fave dragon species, but I have a few favourite pairings on my scroll that I adore.

I hope to try and get into using the forums more often, they've been kind of confusing for me most of the time but I'm happy to try and meet new dragon folk ^^

I like drawing, and the occasional game. I used to draw these dragons all over my school papers when I was in high school, the Pillow Dragon having been a favourite when I was younger. I hope to get back into drawing these funky guys and learning how to properly draw their anatomy.

Hello and welcome! I still have most of my notes from high school because I doodled all over them. XD 

I found that studying animal anatomy helped me figure out how to draw dragon anatomy. The main things I focused on were skeletal and muscular structure.

17 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I still have most of my notes from high school because I doodled all over them. XD 

I found that studying animal anatomy helped me figure out how to draw dragon anatomy. The main things I focused on were skeletal and muscular structure.

I gotta look into dragon anatomy more for sure! I'm pretty familiar with most animals but haven't drawn the funny sky lizards in a hot minute

15 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to Dragon Cave forum! Hope you enjoy! Would you like to show some of your works?

Omg I'd have to dig out those old papers if I can even find them, but I do plan on drawing more dragons here soon! Maybe take requests if people have faves? Who knows atm ^^