entiegon

SPAM:Staterae Rant

My apologies, but I need to rant.

First off, I want to start with the fact that I live in Australia and so do not live in the same timezone as Dragon Cave. Last night,  20/2/23, I managed to accumilate enough gems to get myself a staterae egg from the market. I was extatic. I had worked hard to get it, even going through price fluctuations. I got off the game, continued with life, went to bed, went out the next morning (21/2) for the day, thinking that it would be fine, sick at most. I got home, hopped back on the game,  and found 4300 gems down the drain. The egg was dead. It wasn't even a day old. I'd only put it up on one click site (silvi's lair), too. To add salt into the wound, it was my first egg death in years. Now I've got to wait essentially another year until I can try again.  This is one very unhappy camper. And I know I seem calm about it now, but when I first saw it I was livid.

Okay, rant over.  Again, my apologies, but I needed to get it off my chest.

This really sucks, I'm sorry that happened to you! I know this doesn't help any now, but for future reference - rare stuff like CB stats, metals and prizes, and 2g SAltkin, are common targets for viewbombers. To protect your most valuable eggs and hatchies, I recommend fogging them when you're not there to keep an eye on them, especially on the first day, where they're extremely vulnerable. If they haven't gained enough views by the time they're ready to hatch/grow up, you can watch them while they're in the ER; here, they'll hatch pretty quick and you can fog or ward them if they get sick. It's a bit unruly, but it's worth it to protect something like a CB stat. 👍

On a different note, I believe this should be a post on the topic 'What is your current bad luck.' over in Site Discussion, not a topic of its own in General Discussion. General Discussion is for non-DC related topics. Remember to check if there's an appropriate topic to post in before starting a new topic. :)

I'll try that next time. Also, I did look for somewhere to put this but couldn't find where it would fit. Guess I didn't look hard enough. Guess I'll see if I can get it in there now.

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.