MimosaMage

Holiday Cookie Decorating - Trash Bin

It would be a nice update to have an option to delete unsent cookies for future holiday events.

Although they disappear once the event is closed, I've been told they come back the following year when the event reopens. I was hoping the handful of unsent cookies I had remaining would be gone forever since I specifically didn't want to send them to anyone. I don't want to send 'mistake' cookies I consider 'trash' or feel like I have to send it to a random user just to clear it out of my available unsent cookies. 

Just a thought - but I think having the ability to delete future unsent cookies would be greatly appreciated! 

Support !! Since we can't edit cookies after we've selected to send them, this would be a great feature- I had a couple 'mistake' cookies that I'd rather trash and make a fixed one to send than to just send someone

yes please, I don't want to burden anyone with my blanks and 5 second test cookies lol

For what it's worth, i'm more than happy to be your cookie garbage bin 😄 having a sea of random blank cookies appeals to my stupid sense of humour

1 hour ago, _Charky said:

For what it's worth, i'm more than happy to be your cookie garbage bin 😄 having a sea of random blank cookies appeals to my stupid sense of humour

I'll keep you in mind for next year ❤️