DragonsnDoodles

SPAM:I Need: An Uggly Child

Hello there! It has come to my attention that there is a very old male Frill dragon named Uggly who is QUITE prolific in messy dragon lineages - he pops up all the time, scattered in the distant ancestors of hundreds, probably thousands of dragons. While taking a look at his long, long list of children/grandchildren/great grandchildren, etc, after over 12 years of breeding, I realized he has children still being born to this day! Just a few weeks ago in fact. It's amazing this ancient dragon is still active - and I am trying to figure out who owns him (if they have a forum account!) because I would frankly love to get a child from him (preferably a 2G, but honestly I'd take anything). I'm happy to breed anything on my scroll or try provide hatchlings in exchange. Their scroll name isn't shown on his page, so I don't know the best way to find them - any help is appreciated!

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.