Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

_alinaiva_

Hello c:

I'm alinaiva! I play DC since 2012 or something like this. A lot of things have changed during these years, but I'm still here every Halloween/New Year/St. Valentine's Day or any other day when I just catch nostalgic mood :D. However, I've registered on the forum only now mostly because of this annoying stuff "wait 18 seconds until next attempt to search through the forum..." Forums are really a scary thing for me because I don't understand all this system with topics... :_) But I'll read all links about rules! And maybe one day I'll even comment something here hahaha. Also I'm already waiting for the next Halloween to create my own trick-or-treat... pixel... thing... Anyway, I have a whole year to come up with a good idea for it!

Hello and welcome! You'll still have to deal with that search delay, I'm afraid. :( 

8 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! You'll still have to deal with that search delay, I'm afraid. :( 

Oh... Okay, that's a funny situation😅 Nevertheless, I'm sure I'll find other helpful bonuces in creating an account here :^)