Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zippuzzle

Hi hi ^^

Hi everyone! I'm a little new to the site, and, obviously, totally new to the forums. I've really been enjoying the cute dragons, and I am double excited to be here for Halloween since it's my favorite ^^

I like TTRPGs and a couple MMOs and... Minecraft, haha, and now I guess I have little pixel dragons to look after as well. I'm looking forward to learning more about the dragons' lore and this community!

Edit - Thanks for the welcomes ❤️  PMs to continue a convo are fine, I am sometimes slow at talking but I have been enjoying meeting folks ^^

Hello and welcome! I love the Halloween event on this site each year, particularly the trick-or-treating! Have you tried Minecraft on the Switch?

11 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I love the Halloween event on this site each year, particularly the trick-or-treating! Have you tried Minecraft on the Switch?

It's been fun finding the little treats all over! They're all so cute~

I only Minecraft on my laptop, I use the Java edition. I recently started trying to do hardcore and I am terrible at it, but perhaps eventually I'll live more than a few days! I didn't realize it was on the Switch now too, though I knew it was on Xbox.

11 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

I usually plays creative mode on minecraft XD  

There's so much FUN stuff to build, Creative mode is great :D I get bored of it after a while though, the risk of monsters keeps it a little more interesting for me ^^;

Welcome to the forums! My introduction to MMOs was playing RuneScape when I grew up (cause my parents hated fun, I never got a console to play games on, so it was f2p games)

What MMOs do you like?

4 hours ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

Welcome to the forums! My introduction to MMOs was playing RuneScape when I grew up (cause my parents hated fun, I never got a console to play games on, so it was f2p games)

What MMOs do you like?

Ahhhh Runescape was my first one too! I'd play for a little while after I got off the bus, before anyone else got home, haha! At the moment, the MMOs I've been playing are Guild Wars 2 and a little bit of FFXIV, but I only just started that one so I haven't gotten very far yet.

ALSO I don't have an Insta but I looked at your art! I thought the mask and wizard supplies was just a photo of stuff in a box at first, your depth and detail is AMAZING :o

8 hours ago, zippuzzle said:

ALSO I don't have an Insta but I looked at your art! I thought the mask and wizard supplies was just a photo of stuff in a box at first, your depth and detail is AMAZING :o

D'awwh thanks! I'm super proud of the mask

4 hours ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

D'awwh thanks! I'm super proud of the mask

You ought to be, it looks fantastic! I might be biased, because purple haha, but I especially love the shine on the little spots. And the ribbon on it! It just really feels like something that you could reach out and touch.

Howdy howdy!

In terms of MMO's I've only really played School of Dragons and Riders of Icarus and even those mostly by myself and ignoring other players xD
Just scared of people being mean I guess

15 hours ago, Corvith said:

Howdy howdy!

In terms of MMO's I've only really played School of Dragons and Riders of Icarus and even those mostly by myself and ignoring other players xD
Just scared of people being mean I guess

People being mean is really scary ;n;  I usually try to play with a friend so at least I don't feel like I'm alone if someone says something nasty. So far I've mostly had good experiences in GW2 PvE stuff though! Endgame content, like Raids, can be a little bit less friendly though, and PvP or WvW stuff gets... heated... sometimes so I usually avoid those modes. School of Dragons looks cute, I hadn't heard of that one before~

All valid and understandable reasons to not play PvP games. Also why I don't play PvP games... and everyone is better at the game than me

but I unironically play league of legends also and I've heard it all so I just don't get upset when a stranger is mean in multiplayer games