Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingCrayons

Howdy

A few days ago I was showing my boyfriend all of the diffrent games that I used to play growing up, honestly wasn't sure if this site would still be up. I was happily surprised when not only was the site up but still updating! I tried my account and after a few password flub-ups I managed to log in. My old scroll was still active but being there was no dragons on it, I'm assuming this was the very first account I made as a kid sometime between ages 7-10 and didn't realize eggs needed clicks to grow (dumb kid moment). I had made another account in high school but I had used my school's email which has now long been deleted and do not remember the username to that account or I would request that scroll to be burned. I have been enjoying playing the game again so I figured I should go ahead and join the forums now so I don't have to do it later.  Another reason I joined the forms is because somebody that had put up a riddle on their scroll and said to PM them the awnser while dragcave has no pm system that I know of, the forums do. Even so I haven't been able to find their account so far, is there a way to search users?

Hello and welcome! Click in the search bar at the top right in the forum header and select More Options, and select Members to search through members! Good luck!

Welcome back! I first visited this site back at 2008 and did absolutely nothing as I didn't know things well XD