Onodzuka

ANSWERED:Make Festive Dragons drop as same as normal Dragons in festive

Although I signed up in 2018, I only started playing seriously this year.

As you can imagine, I missed a lot of festival dragons, including OMEN dragons that I really liked after watching them.

I originally thought that during the festival, I could pick up the new dragons of the year, but I can also pick up the ones that have been missed, but I just be told that this is not work like I thought.

I can understand that some special dragons (such as exclusive colors, etc.) have reason to out of print, but why can't festival dragons work like normal dragons? There are only new dragons for a while at release, and then the old ones are open to find.

Or am I getting wrong?

Yes, I'm wrong

Edited by Onodzuka

You can get the old holiday dragons. For one week during the holiday an extra biome will appear that has all of the previously released breeds in it. During that time period the holiday dragons can also breed to produce more of their kind.

Really!? Great! Now I'm going to kick my friend's nose, he make me feel so embarrassed right now.

BTW, may I ask when will holiday biome start?

Edited by Onodzuka

I believe the event biomes open at the same time that breeding for past event dragons does, one week before the holiday. For Halloween, that should be October 25.