Erra

Site unique breed count & list of missing

We have player "unique breed" count, but we cant easy check how much there are existed on site or even which breed you missing so i suggest just adding to encyclopedia just simple "Breeds on site: xxx" (or Owned breeds: 300 from 309) and list of "Unowned breeds".

I can get behind this idea, it would be nice to quickly be able to see which eggs I've never caught before. Since tags were recently added to the encyclopedia, maybe there could be a tag for #unowned or #uncaught or something, which shows the dragons you've never caught or raised.

7 minutes ago, Caliscurum said:

I can get behind this idea, it would be nice to quickly be able to see which eggs I've never caught before. Since tags were recently added to the encyclopedia, maybe there could be a tag for #unowned or #uncaught or something, which shows the dragons you've never caught or raised.

I think unowned is beter becouse there can be situation eg where you make hybrid/got prize/rare but trade away or release dragon or kill/bite which change dragon breed and make this "caught someday but not owned now".

Very true, yeah. And in theory it wouldn't be a huge code change, it would just be a tag filter of "get all dragons with owned count of 0."

2 hours ago, Caliscurum said:

Very true, yeah. And in theory it wouldn't be a huge code change, it would just be a tag filter of "get all dragons with owned count of 0."

I dont know anything about code :D but its good to hear that its not hard to add. I hope it will be accepted and someday added (sooner than later xD).

Now I have SO many dragons and SO many ideas for breeding projects something like this would be super helpful ♥