Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XxcutiepupxX

Hello everyone!

Hello! My name is Livy and I found this game through someone's dragon and I thought it looked cool :)

Here are some facts about me:

☆ I use They/Them pronouns (demigirl)

☆ My favourite animals are rabbits (I have 4) and cats (I have 1), all of my pets except my dog are rescued :D

☆ My favourite colours are any pastel colours (especially baby/pastel pink) and black

☆ I have two younger sisters

☆ I live in the UK 

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day/night!! ♡

Hello and welcome! Do all of your animals get along? I hope you have a wonderful day/night too!

6 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Do all of your animals get along? I hope you have a wonderful day/night too!

Well my dog (pomchi) and my cat (maine coon cross) dont really like each other, Tink (dog) would love if the Midnight (cat) would play with her but the cat isn't too interested and has scratched Tink a couple of times 😅. The rabbits stay seperate from the dog and cat because the rabbits can do a lot of damage if irritated/scared/angry so its just safer to keep them away from each other. My rabbits names are Jeff (dutch cross) he lives free roam in my room, Angel (grey flop cross) lives with Candyfloss (gotland bunny cross) and they are a bonded pair and finally Cookie (harlequin cross) he lives right next to Angel and Candyfloss but is separated because they used to all be bonded but then Cookie stared to fight with the others :( also Jeff is alone because he won't bond with any of the others but he has me for company :).  I say 'cross' a lot when talking about the breeds/patterns bc they were all rescued so we don't know exactly that they are. Thanks so much for verifying me and reading!