Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vagisto

The Fool jingles miserably across the floor _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):_

Hey! I'm Vagisto (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ I've been around for seven years with a gap in the middle. Now, I'm back and super stoked to see all the goings-on that've been going on since I last logged in. I didn't think to make an account on the forum back then, but I thought I'd give it a shot this time around. Lurking or not, I'm happy to be here!

Does anyone know where I can go to find people trading around messy lineages? I like having interesting lines in my scroll, but I don't know how to start looking. Also, I think I caused too much traffic trying to find the right topic (/▿\ ) The site's making me wait 3.5mins before looking again...

Hello and welcome back! I would suggest putting in your signature that you love messy lineages, and in your profile too! You can also apply in the Breeding, Gifting thread and mention in your application that you want messy lineages.

There is a limit on how quickly you can conduct searches on the forum, just remember to slow it down a bit. :) 

9 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome back! Enjoy the forum!

Thank you! And thanks for having the naming oath in your signature (´• ω •`) I didn't know we had one of these.

10 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome back! I would suggest putting in your signature that you love messy lineages, and in your profile too! You can also apply in the Breeding, Gifting thread and mention in your application that you want messy lineages.

There is a limit on how quickly you can conduct searches on the forum, just remember to slow it down a bit. :) 

Will do, thanks for the pointers! (⌒▽⌒)♡