Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lost_wings

hi : )

I played this game for a bit as a kid (though not too in depth), and now I think I might like to play more seriously. I love that it still feels the same as it did, unlike every other pet or art site I love(d) that inevitably shut down or became unrecognizable over the years... still looking to fill a neopets-shaped hole. I like to draw and play games and stuff just like everybody else lol. nice to be here

Hello and welcome! Which games? I'm a huge gamer and can talk for hours about them!

thanks everyone : )

10 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! Which games? I'm a huge gamer and can talk for hours about them!

I love pokemon (of course) among others, though I haven't actually been able to play it in a while as I'm about to hit 10,000 resets on my shiny starter hunt in heartgold and am not allowed to play any other pokemon games until I finish it. >< I have the newer switch games but I just keep playing dppt over bdsp so I haven't beaten them yet, even though I do love cynthia. what kinds of games do you like?

13 hours ago, lost_wings said:

thanks everyone : )

I love pokemon (of course) among others, though I haven't actually been able to play it in a while as I'm about to hit 10,000 resets on my shiny starter hunt in heartgold and am not allowed to play any other pokemon games until I finish it. >< I have the newer switch games but I just keep playing dppt over bdsp so I haven't beaten them yet, even though I do love cynthia. what kinds of games do you like?

Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Professor Layton, Animal Crossing all come to mind. Monster Hunter and Fire Emblem deserve honorable mentions.

hi, welcome!! i like games a lot myself.. i tend to prefer rhythm games or things like a hat in time and city builders myself, heh. i hope you have fun around here!