Queenofdragons6

Adopt-sites with complex breeding/genetics systems

Hello, I'm looking for click/adopt-sites with, as the title says, complex breeding systems (meaning things like family trees, inherited colors, maybe hybrids, young that visibly age in adults, "gestation" periods, maybe even where the carrier's sprite changes to reflect being with child or egg if that's a thing anywhere [is it?]). I don't really have any preferences for content (i.e., Pokemon, pets, fantasy animals, aliens, etc).

Hello there! 

I quiet literlly registered just to give you this recommendation xD 

I religiously play "Lioden" and it may be worth checking out for you! 

It has all the aspects you mentioned : genetics, heritage & linuage, inbreeding, base /marking/mane/eye/skin color shape type etc, mutation, lethals, decor&backgrounds, a great community etc!

It's a really cool game! 

A sister company of lioden is Wolvden, it seems to be very similar, but from what Ive heard, it's a little harder than lioden ( in wolvedon, seemingly your wolf pack can also get sick etc.) 

I've been contemplating on giving it a try as well, but lioden is DEFFINILTY recommendable! 

If you play flight rising it has some of that. Unfortunately you can't look at a whole lineage from the website but you can travel by links through it. 

Horse Reality has very complex genetics, I didn't get a thing, but it seems to be very complicated LOL! You should try it out, but maybe you'll find it a bit boring 

Haven't played it in years but I seem to remember Khimeros having some of the features you are talking about.

Not a web game but Wobbledogs has a very complex breeding system.

like other people said:

horsereality, lioden, and flight rising are all good

I also like:

leporidae (rabbits! very realistic genetics! honestly my fav, havent played in a while because ive been busy though), horse eden (kinda just like horsereality), reptile breeder game (it is what it says it is), dog breeder game (made by same people as the reptile one, also what it says on the tin), purefelinity (cats- i dont really like this one becuase it keeps progressing if you take a break and all your cats die. wish i could find a better cat one),  virturatz (rats, but it also progresses even when you play unfortunately), and mayybeee monster breeder (made by neil ciciereiga lol.)

i haven't played most of these in a while now, but as you can tell i love games with realistic (or just entirely based in reality) genetics and i seek them out usually. just right now, all of them that ive found have more commitment than dragon cave, and I'm super busy lol