Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpinyDogfish

Hello!

I originally joined Dragon Cave in 2016, but basically forgot about it for years until this month. Figured I should join the forum!

Just some stuff about me,

I'm SpinyDogfish on Dragon Cave as well!

My primary naming systems are names taken from the Toontown naming system and animal based ones, specifically scientific names. Theres some variety now, but they're probably going to be mostly fish based at some point.

I'm very big on fishkeeping! I'm only able to have a betta right now, but I plan on expanding into wild bettas and neocaridina shrimps in the future.

Hello and welcome! I have never seen a fishtank with shrimp in it outside of Finding Nemo. Would you need a large tank for them?

10 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I have never seen a fishtank with shrimp in it outside of Finding Nemo. Would you need a large tank for them?

Neocaridina (and caridina, they're really similar) shrimp specifically don't need big tanks, one or two can be kept in well sized planted jars or bowls! They're best kept in 5 gallons or up, though. They're pretty neat, considering they're a freshwater species! Cool to look at too, they've been selectively bred to be basically any color.