Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

emiliskii

I've been playing for a few years now but only just got into the fourms, hi everyone!

Hiya! I'm Emiliskii, I've been playing DC for a few years now but only just made a forums account, it seems so nice here and I don't know why I didn't make an account sooner. ^^; I'm really into Halloween and spooky things, hence the Vampire Dragon and Luminox Wyvern being my two favourite dragon species!

I finally got into DC again after about 6 months of inactivity but now I'm super determined to become more active like I once was and hopefully grow my scroll some more. If anyone has any tips for really anything then please let me know- any advice is greatly appreciated! Despite playing for a few years I'm super still disorganised with my dragons and stuff ahah. 

I'm really not used to posting on public forums and I'm pretty awkward when it comes to introducing myself- apologies for the bland post. ^^;

Hello and welcome! The Dragon Cave wiki is your friend, it's a great resource for all things Dragon Cave. Also, check out the Encyclopedia available on your scroll, it has great info and lore on dragons. It's also fun to fill in the entries. :)