Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catincanada2

Introducing me

Call me Susan. I live in Canada. Joined the cave this summer, family members been on drag cave collecting dragons since 2008. I’m not interested in online relationships but thing like general chats , forums and stuff like that’s cool with me. I turned 50 a while back.  I actually came on the forum wondering who to tell that at this moment drag hatch at gets this error webpage http://dc.evinext.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi is down (427pm eastern standard time zone august 13th 2021.

Also to ask will a hatching site being down mean my dragons will die or anything? Didn’t know what thread to go to so I’m informing re site down and asking here in my introduction because I do t know where I’m supposed to put that info or my question. Thanks for having me here. Please tell me though will a hatch site being down cost me my dragons lives?

Hello and welcome! Yes, DragHatch being down is a known issue right now, it's being documented in their thread in Fansites. Evina, the site owner, is working on it and I'm sure they'll post there when it's back up. Members will also post there once it's back online. 

The site being down won't kill your dragons, but it will cost them views until the site comes back online. Do you have another hatchery you can use in the meantime? You can check here for a list of fansites available. Valley Sherwood should be a good substitute for DragHatch until it comes back up, I use that one all the time.

Thanks purple dragon claw, sh20000sh and ijedi_Master_1 (Hope I got the spelling for your user name right).

The link to other fansites helped 😁 the dragons live

Welcome to the forum ! 🌷

Glad to see everything is fine now ! 😊