Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Listifax

Hello, newcomer here!

Nice to meet you!

I first found this site way back in 2015, but I completely forgot about it until recently.

I like collecting, and I like dragons. So I can collect dragons on this site? Yes please!

Having people who have the same interests around me feels great. I hope I can find many good people around here!

I don't know if off-topic information in intros is against the rules(if it is, I promise to remove right away) but my other interest include rhythm games(although I'm bad at them) and linguistics.

Hello and welcome! That's not off-topic, in fact I want to know what rhythm games you like. I enjoyed Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (both games, though I'm still playing Curtain Call), and have Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory and Crypt of the Necrodancer lined up.

I know none of those 😳... The rhythm games I play are Japan-based or have many songs written by Japanese composers, especially BMS and Arcaea.

These days I'm just listening rather than playing. There are so many amazing songs of all sorts of genres!

In fact, I listen to them too much that most of my dragons are named after BMS songs! ☺️

Welcome to DC forum! Basically anything about you can be introduction.

일단 써놓고보니 한국인이셨네요 헤헤