Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SubetaNeferet

Newbie.

Hi my name is Kendra. I joined because a friend of mine referred me to this site as I play many others as well. I'm a stay at home mother of five kiddos, I have 15 chickens, two dogs and a mini pig. I have no idea where to start here so any advice would be great. Also I'm open to friends and random friend requests <3 Thank you for having me.

Hello and welcome! That is a lot of kids and animals, when do you sleep? :blink: 

Since you're a new dragon parent here's my advice: Dragons hatch and grow up based on views and unique views. You should check out this page for more information. Clicks are nice to have since they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. The amount of views it takes for dragons to grow up varies by species; most of mine grow up with at least 900 unique views and 4,000 total views, but there are some species that take a lot of views to grow (Avatars of Change/Creation, Destruction, Prizes). The Help page also has good information on game mechanics, and you can also request a mentor in The Mentoring Project and ask for help. We're here to answer your questions and teach you how to play the game, as well as teach you how to use the forums. In fact, I'm a mentor and I'll send you a PM. :) 

One last thing: the easiest way to get your dragons the views they need is to add them to fansites. You shouldn't need to use more than three; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. I don't recommend adding your dragons to fansites if they're too young, though (7d left): if they get too many views too fast, they can become sick (softshell) and die. I usually wait for them to be at 5d23h before I add them, longer than that if it's the holidays or new releases when fansites get more traffic. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from.

Have fun!

53 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! That is a lot of kids and animals, when do you sleep? :blink: 

Since you're a new dragon parent here's my advice: Dragons hatch and grow up based on views and unique views. You should check out this page for more information. Clicks are nice to have since they're worth a lot of views, but it's possible for dragons to grow up without them. The amount of views it takes for dragons to grow up varies by species; most of mine grow up with at least 900 unique views and 4,000 total views, but there are some species that take a lot of views to grow (Avatars of Change/Creation, Destruction, Prizes). The Help page also has good information on game mechanics, and you can also request a mentor in The Mentoring Project and ask for help. We're here to answer your questions and teach you how to play the game, as well as teach you how to use the forums. In fact, I'm a mentor and I'll send you a PM. :) 

One last thing: the easiest way to get your dragons the views they need is to add them to fansites. You shouldn't need to use more than three; I use Allure of Neglected Dragons, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. I don't recommend adding your dragons to fansites if they're too young, though (7d left): if they get too many views too fast, they can become sick (softshell) and die. I usually wait for them to be at 5d23h before I add them, longer than that if it's the holidays or new releases when fansites get more traffic. Here is the list of fansites you can choose from.

Have fun!

I live in Texas and at the moment its 2am and I'm headed to bed. Thank you for all the information. I will definitely be on more tomorrow. Appreciate the help!

Thank you Jedi💜

Welcome Kendra ! 🌺

I hope you'll like it here ! Did you got some eggs or dragons already ? I would love to know which egg was the first you got, did you pick it at random ? 😊

@calona Thank you so much! I did get some eggs when I joined but they died. I do have some adult ones and I grabbed them from the caves. I just got to where I can breed them.

@sh20000sh Thank you so much. I'm still learning but I'm getting there.