Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alphiebetsoup

hellooo!

hi there, my name's alphie! i think i had an account here way back when i was a kid but i couldn't figure out how the game worked and forgot about it pretty quick, and i've got no idea how to get back to it. i was reminded of dragon cave in a forum thread on another site about virtual pet games and decided to give it another shot! i'm not usually very active on forums because i tend to be pretty shy, but i'd like to change that a bit. i'm a zoology student and i hope to work with reptiles in the future (particularly crocodilians! i LOVE alligators) i like to draw, and i like playing video games! i love the dragon designs i've seen so far for this game and i'm excited to get deeper into it :D

Hello and welcome! I hope you can get into your future career. I found it fascinating that alligators and crocodiles were around the same time as dinosaurs, yet survived when dinosaurs didn't. Crocodiles and alligators didn't have the species diversity that dinosaurs did, either, but they managed to survive whatever took out the dinosaurs. 

Which video game franchises do you like? I love RPGs and puzzle games, with a nice dose of platforming. 

9 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Hello and welcome! I hope you can get into your future career. I found it fascinating that alligators and crocodiles were around the same time as dinosaurs, yet survived when dinosaurs didn't. Crocodiles and alligators didn't have the species diversity that dinosaurs did, either, but they managed to survive whatever took out the dinosaurs. 

Which video game franchises do you like? I love RPGs and puzzle games, with a nice dose of platforming. 

thank you! crocodilians are evolutionary proof of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" aren't they? they've remained virtually unchanged for millions and millions of years, aside from getting a bit smaller (sarcosuchus, i miss you every day 💔)

i also play a lot of rpgs! not very good at puzzle games though lol. i tend to play a lot of pretty chill games, like slime rancher and stardew valley. i have HUNDREDS of hours on the sims and i've been playing pokemon since i was six or seven 

5 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Welcome to DC forum! Hope you enjoy!

Then what is your favorite pokemon by the way?

totodile for sure!! but appletun is a close second

23 hours ago, alphiebetsoup said:

thank you! crocodilians are evolutionary proof of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" aren't they? they've remained virtually unchanged for millions and millions of years, aside from getting a bit smaller (sarcosuchus, i miss you every day 💔)

i also play a lot of rpgs! not very good at puzzle games though lol. i tend to play a lot of pretty chill games, like slime rancher and stardew valley. i have HUNDREDS of hours on the sims and i've been playing pokemon since i was six or seven 

Stardew Valley is on my Switch, and I'm so afraid to play it after investing so much time in Animal Crossing and Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town. I only have so many hours in my day! :P 

Oh Pokemon, I've loved you since 1998. :wub: