Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prismfruit

Another thread titled "Hello"

Heya!

I made my scroll back in 2011 but never joined the forums because... I dunno! Too shy maybe? I sort of forgot about Dragon Cave until last month when I was going through old passwords lol.

I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do here, but I'm kinda hoping to learn about trends and traditions here? When it comes to dragon breeding and stuff, I mean. I've always just sort of done my own thing, haha 😆

So yeah, I'm here now! I'm a bit excited and a bit nervous to be honest, but I hope I can meet lots of friendly faces here ^^

Hello and welcome! Don't worry, we don't bite! We have holiday traditions centered around Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Christmas where the dragons from the previous holidays (except Vampires) can be bred, and you can find them as CBs again in their own special biomes. There's also a celebration around DC's birthday every May, and on Easter there's a Festival of Eggs where you can gather eggs on the main site for 3 days. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but I hope you enjoy it all!

ETA: You can also gather tricks hidden around the site come Halloween as well, similar to the Festival of Eggs. I remembered after I'd already replied. XD 

Ooh, cool! I've really only been active during Christmas time, so hopefully I can participate in more holidays this year, haha.

Thanks, and hopefully I'll see you around the forum 😄